Melville Crescent is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users who visit their website.
Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. Any significant changes to this policy will be clearly indicated on our home page.
The information we collect
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on the website and providing us with information about yourself, such as your name and address, so that we can respond to your requests for information.
How we use this information
We will only use the information you provide for the purpose indicated on the relevant form, i.e:
- To respond to requests for brochures or to answer enquiries
- To register your name and address on the site if you complete a registration form
- We may also use this information to telephone, email or write to you about developments or other services which we think may be of interest to you.
- Information may also be shared with selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquires and requests more effectively and efficiently.
- We will not, in any instance, sell your information.
You have a right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge an administration fee of £10).
If you require your record to be removed or amended please write to Gary Henney. There is no charge for this.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org